Who's Online
32 registered (In_strutt, dillon, vatopa, quietman, poochie, CFinch, Roberthill8952, Workaholic, joshkimmm, Matt69, cummins01, iantrnr, dpl_hcm, Broadside, Moe_Dulaimi, awesomeo, JMYoung, SMOKEYBEAR, Bubba26, A Virginian, Para45, Unodir, chri169, Smith23803, Burm, 7 invisible), 1100 Guests and 83 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1423128 - 11/16/18 05:58 PM NovaJeep
Tmaine Offline
Just Buy it!

Registered: 04/08/10
Posts: 1584
Loc: NoVa
City or County: Bull Run
Flippy—floppy member BEWARE**

I READ WHAT EVERYONE WROTE In his profile, SHAME ON ME—-

We had a trade set up for a week. He cancelled the first time, but promised another day—-then his comms began to die down and low and behold, he bailed with an excuse the night we were supposed to meet!!!!! No hard feelings on my part; but know what kind of member he is!)$&@

I normally don’t do this, but after a handful of similar cancellations I.want all to know**

Surprised he is still on the forums...
_________________________
_________________________________________________

The 2nd Amendment; The ORIGINAL Homeland Security

Top
#1423316 - 11/17/18 07:05 AM Re: ^^^NOVAJEEP^^^Buyer BEWARE!!!! [Re: Tmaine]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Registered: 11/21/08
Posts: 6656
Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192

Pm sent to NovaJeep inviting a response to this negative feedback

Members not involved in this transaction are not allowed to reply

Lj - site moderator


Originally Posted By: Tmaine
Flippy—floppy member BEWARE**

I READ WHAT EVERYONE WROTE In his profile, SHAME ON ME—-

We had a trade set up for a week. He cancelled the first time, but promised another day—-then his comms began to die down and low and behold, he bailed with an excuse the night we were supposed to meet!!!!! No hard feelings on my part; but know what kind of member he is!)$&@

I normally don’t do this, but after a handful of similar cancellations I.want all to know**

Surprised he is still on the forums...



Top